PROCESS OF LAND ALLOTMENT
BIADA has been established by a legislation of State of Bihar namely Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority Act, 1974 with an objective and aim to promote and facilitate industrialization in the State. The BIADA Act, 1974 and Rules/ Regulations framed there under provide the mechanism for achieving the stated aims and objectives. BIADA is, thus, a statutory body which receives directions and instructions from time to time from Government in accordance with the provisions under BIADA Act, 1974 and it allots land to entrepreneurs on basis of fixed policies and principles. State Government acquires land under the relevant provisions of Land Acquisition Act and transfers the same to BIADA for industrialization.
BIADA has to act in accordance with its Statute, Rules, Regulations and the directions of the State Government as well as the Industrial Policy so prevalent at the relevant time. The detailed procedures of land allotment are described hereunder.
Application for allotment of Land/Shed can be submitted online through www.biadabihar.in. Online application can be submitted with following documents:-
- Copy of Bye-laws of the firm (as per the respective governing act)
(MOA/AOA/Partnership Deed/Bye-laws of Cooperatives, Societies etc.)
- Latest Net-worth Certificate (Duly certified by a practicing CA)
- Identity Proof cum Permanent Address Proof of All Directors/Shareholders (Voter ID/ Passport/Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Project Report (Only .doc/.docx/.pdf file)
- Site Plan & Lay Out of proposed factory (This should be duly certified by Architect/ Engineer)
- Authorization letter in case of company.
- Details of payment for non-refundable processing fee Rs. 1000.00 for Micro & Small Scale and Rs. 5000.00 for Medium & Large Scale Industries and refundable security money fee Rs. 2000.00 Per Acre.
Application for land allotment are scrutinized and approved by the Project Clearance Committee (PCC) of BIADA headed by Managing Director in its meeting held at regular intervals.